Saturday, October 11, 2008

Do NOT Mess With a Man and His Sawzall


Ok, I was pissed. So I got my sawzall, got into the engine bay and attacked the K-member. Half way through the job, some guy came walking up the driveway behind me. I didn't see him until he got right next to me and he startled me. I popped up with the sawzall still running, sweat pouring off of my face, and a crazed look in my eye. The guy took two steps back as he announced that he was running for County Sheriff and would like to give me a pamphlet. All I can say is, I'm glad he wasn't selling something or he would be missing an arm right now.


Some days you work very hard and make no progress. Some days you work very hard and accomplish a lot but show no progress. Today was that kind of day. Right now, I am back to where I thought I was this morning. The batteries will now fit. It's going to be close at the front of the hood, but the sawzall and I have become good friends.

No comments: